Baby Massage Therapy: Newborns, Infants and Toddlers
Baby massage is a holistic approach to baby health and child rearing. Infant massage combines the tender touch of a nurturer with specific movements and techniques designed to improve the health of any child from infants to toddlers and beyond.
This baby massage video takes the viewer through step-by-step instructions by breaking down the massage process into easy to follow directions. This video makes baby massage an easy process to learn providing a simple way to make a great connection and provide significant health benefits to your baby. Baby massage provides vital bonding and health benefits. Below are just some of the many benefits of infant massage:
– Improves circulation
– Enhances senses
– Fosters trust in parents
– Reduces stress
– Improves digestion
– Assists drainage of lymphatic fluid
– Enhances the immune system
– Enhances physical and psychological development
– Helps sleep pattern
– Helps to increase oxygen flow
– Removes toxins
– Helps develop muscle tone
– Aids pain relief from many baby maladies
– Enhances release of hormones
– Facilitates parental bonding through nurturing
– Helps parent feel more confident and connected
– Affords fathers a positive bonding experience
Early psychological development is directly tied to bonding and touch. This video teaches that touch is a vital need for healthy baby development. Touch is an elemental need and an essential component for proper growth and development.
Infant massage is preventive medicine from the earliest stages of life. Understanding the importance of touch and beginning significant healing touch early in life will improve the quality of life for both the child and the parent. Baby massage is an excellent way to promote the well-being of children.
Baby massage is the perfect alternative to medicine and drugs by aiding the baby’;s own immune system.